All goods are inspected before shipping, but in the rare event you receive faulty goods we offer a replacement item or a refund. The faulty part must be shipped back to us for inspection before a replacement or refund is given.
Please inspect the packaging before signing for an item, if it looks badly damaged then either refuse the delivery or get the courier to make a note of the damage. By signing for the package you are accepting the package is in good condition.
RepairMyDyson.com must be informed by email of any item that you wish to return for refund, credit or exchange within 14 days of the receipt of the item as per the distance selling regulations.
All returns must have original packaging and letter outlying the reason for return. All items sent back to us must not have any writing on the outer packaging and be in an unused resaleable condition if not returned due to a fault.
The cost of returning items is the customer's responsibility and we recommend using a trackable form of postage.
We cannot be held responsible for incorrectly ordered items, you should be satisfied that the part you are purchasing is suitable for your machine and intended purpose.
If you have any doubts about whether a part is suitable or you are having trouble with your machine and are unsure what part you may need, please contact us and we will do our very best to advise you.
Due to a very small number of unscrupulous people, ALL parts are inspected and secretly marked before shipping. When returning an item if it does not have the mark on it, neither an exchange or refund will be given.
* Parts ordered to customer's specification cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
* All orders cancelled within 14 days (commencing the day of the receipt of the goods) will be credited in full less our initial postage costs. Orders that have been correctly supplied and are cancelled or returned after this period will be subject to a 20% restocking and administration charge unless the replacement item is purchased from RepairMyDyson.com (Returns after the 14 days are at our discretion and can be refused).
* Any shortfall or damage to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods, immediately is always best.
* All parts being returned for credit must be in a saleable condition (please see above re return packaging). Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted, if any grease/ lubricant have been applied or if the packaging has been damaged.
* We reserve the right to refuse a refund where any of these conditions have not been met
* A refund will not be given due to incorrect installation of parts.
* No liability for any work / labour costs incurred due to incorrect ordering or delays in delivery.
* Any items made or supplied to special order requirements are not eligible for return. Refunds will not be given once we have placed our order for special order items.